4.3.09

Mar. 4th, 2009

4.3.09
Been having a pretty crummy week. Listening to a lot of Jack's Mannequin, specifically "The Resolution."
I'm alive, & I don't need a witness
to know that I survived
I'm not lookin' for forgiveness, yeah,
I just need light; light in the dark as I search for a resolution.
And when that song gets too emo, I switch it up with Jesty Beatz' "Deal or No Deal 2" (fave tracks are "Spooktober," "Speakeasy" & "The Office). I met Mr. Beatz (a.k.a. Darrel) fall quarter of my freshman year at college, & he's on his way to the top, believe me. His music is KILLER, & you'll be doing yourself a favor to check it out. I'm not just saying that because I like him, although I do - he's also a stand-up guy.

Oh, & the iPod case? I bought it Saturday for $2.00 & am enduring all sorts of workplace harrassment about it. Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket