2.1.09

How do you measure a year in the life?

2.1.09
I'm not sure this will work out, but it's worth a shot. Many thanks to Jaime over at Barks Blog for getting me started on this. I'll be trying to take a pictures every day of 2009 to document my year in photos -- each photo will, hopefully, reflect my day, in some small way. Maybe I'll include explanations & maybe I won't; maybe they'll be posted the day I take them & maybe they won't. But I will try really, really hard to make this actually happen. I love the idea of looking back on a year of my life & remembering it not only through mental images but through real, tangible ones as well.

Care to join us?

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are doing this! Hopefully, this will help keep me accountable : ). I really want to try to stick with it. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "meet" you. Glad you are playing along... we need to hold each other accountable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd like to join in ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do join in! :) Doesn't matter if you're a few days behind - you can start whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok! I think I'm just going to use my old blog ... I haven't been writing in it consistently, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Pocket