18.1.09

Jan. 17th, 2009

18.1.09
I have a new love, & its name is the 9:30 Club. This Friday, I scratched off another item on my 2009 to-do list, which was to see a concert at this well-known, much-loved venue. Grammy nominee Adele rocked the house with her tea-drinking, her audience-waving &, of course, her extreme note-hitting. Her opening act, Angel Taylor, was pretty hype, too. If you're not into both of them yet, you oughtta be.

At one point I cried thinking about how amazing it will be to watch my favorite band of all time, Jimmy Eat World, perform their 10th anniversary "Clarity" tour in this same space in just over a month.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to that Clarity show as well. Love that record, Jimmy Eat World and the 9:30 Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Bright Eyes play there once, I like it as a venue!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Pocket